Personal information collected by Baptist Care (SA) Inc. (Baptist Care SA) is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the ‘Privacy Act’). Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you and includes sensitive health information.
Baptist Care SA usually collects personal information directly from stakeholders. However, sometimes personal information is collected from a third party such as carers, trustee or authorised representative or from a publicly available source, but only if:
- There is consent to such collection or would reasonably expect Baptist Care SA to collect personal information in this way, or
- If it is necessary for a specific purpose.
Baptist Care SA only collects personal information for purposes that are reasonably necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. Personal information may be used to:
- Provide services
- Provide educational information
- Report to government or other funding bodies how the funding is used
- Process donations or purchase and provide receipts
- Communicate with stakeholders about how donations are used or about Baptist Care SA’s services, causes, events, products and services, which are believed may be of interest to stakeholders
- Respond to feedback or complaints
- Answer stakeholder’s queries.
Information may also be used for:
- Any other purpose for which it was requested and which was advised
- Directly related purposes.
How to contact us
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Baptist Care SA
130 Rose Terrace
Wayville SA 5034T (08) 8273 7100
Assisted contact options are also available.
Electronic Information Privacy Standards
In order to provide you with the best service possible, we may require some information from you when using the Baptist Care SA website. This information will be treated with the highest levels of confidentiality and will not be provided to third parties without your consent.
Forms on this site are protected by Google reCAPTCHA.